Friday, December 02, 2005

IT IS COLD OUTSIDE!!!

*sound of Boss Nass shaking his head back and forth and spitting all over the place, you know what I'm talking about.* It'sa coldin outsidein. Mesa And And Rew! Ok, enough of that terrible memory. I just got home from taking my car to hillveiw to get the dash fan fixed, I walked home and even though I was dressed mostly properly(I could have used a scarf) it was still freakin' cold outside. ah well, I'll have a new fan in my car cause of it.

Beat Warcraft, now I just have to work on the expansion. It's a good game.

Had an eye appointment yesterday in Regina and it went ok. I hate how he shines those stupid lights in your face and says "keep yor eyes open" Well I'm sorry but staring directly into a sunlike object could make me go blind...your not helping doc. I got a new perscription for my glasses, maybe I'll be able to see stuff far away now.

bye.












Bet you didn't see that ending that suddenly coming.....hehehe.

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Pilon, most of your posts are just you bitching and complaining about something, then something of relevance you did, then and ending... but they crack me up every single time.

Friday, December 02, 2005 10:51:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Poor baby had lights in his eyes. I'm not the man to get sympathy from I'm afraid.

Friday, December 02, 2005 3:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Wow. I was like "holy crap, all the way across town!!" And then I was like "oh wait....you live close than that now." Hahahaha. I'll be home in just over 2 weeks!!! Aren't you excited!!!!!! Yayyyyyy!!!!!!

Anyway....yes...doctors suck. And I hope you don't go blind.

Saturday, December 03, 2005 11:39:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

actually shanna, it isn't that much closer, it's just in a different direction

Sunday, December 04, 2005 4:03:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

OK then. I'll take back my retraction of the "holy crap, all the way across town!!" remark.

Sunday, December 04, 2005 5:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home