Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I know, I know

I haven't been blogging much lkately and for that I am truly sorry. I've been busy with work and stuff and when I do have a free moment I forget about it. So, I can't remember if I mentioned all this but I was promoted to the morning dishwasher at work, Sunday till thursday, 8-3, but then the previous one was rehired. I was pissed but it turns out they are making her a prep-cook, pissing me off even more. Why would you fire someone and then rehire them and promote them?? Our manager is a fucking moron. The schedule for Sunday didn't come out till Saturday at 3. It's a fucking joke.

Went to Regina on Friday with Jon and Jared. Jon bought a computer that will but all of ours put together to shame. It's a nice piece of machinery. I bought the Warcraft III battlechest and that is what has been making me forget about my blogging duties.

Ok and I'm back from taking a crap...bet you didn't even know I was gone.

I also bought Timsplitters(number 1) since jon owns 2 and 3 and they are awesome. the story mode has no story though...just levels, ah well.

Dad just got back from visiting my grandpa and dropping my aunt off at the airport. Grandpa is doing great, he's walking around, is off his oxygen, one of the cases that you didn't expect to survive but ended up almost as good as he was in the first place...amazing.

That's about it for know...I'll try and update again more often....see ya later....FAGGO!!!!!!!

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Ahahahahahahaha, Pilon. That post just made me want to start blogging again. Man... what is up with those mad skillz of yours?

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Oh, the typos. Almost makes this hard to read.

Anyway, good to hear about grandpa. Mom says grandma is going to be in the hospital here in Saskatoon for a WEEK!!! So, I guess I'll be visiting her lots and lots!!!

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:04:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Andrew, I'm dissappointed in you and you're my least favourite child.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005 10:11:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

How did you know I was gonna look at your post?

Thursday, December 01, 2005 12:37:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home