Saturday, December 10, 2005

Long day

I got lots of sleep last night and I woke up in a good mood. Didn't last too long though, both the parents are in really bad moods today and they are making me get a bad mood. Now normally if you said: "Hey Andrew, It's you that's in the bad mood." You'd probably be right, but today you aren't, they aren't even talking to each other. Whatever though, soon I'll hopefully be at a friends house and I won't have to deal with it any more.

Took my car up to hillview to get the heater fixed again. It turns out it wasn't just a fuse, ther was a burnt wire. cost me 53 bucks to fix, not too bad.

I was having trouble looking for a school were I could take Sound ENgineering when I asked my sister, Michelle, for help since she was at my house and she found one for me, over in Vancouver, It's called Favi, I believe, nope, Pavi. I was close. Anyways, It looks like a really good school. a one year course(or a double diploma which takes two years but gives me three thousand dollars off my tuition) The shitty part is 15,000(or 27,000 for a double diploma) However, that might be how much I have to pay and I'm prepared to pay it. Michelle's gonna keep her eye open for me at the student night seh's gonna be at in Chicago this week.

Anywho, that's about all(oh, for the siblings, we finally got rid of those shitty speakers for the big stereo, the 'rents got some newer, smaller ones.)

Bye.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Yes, I heard about the speakers.

Anyway...I don't know what I was going to say...it just flew out of my head.

I'll be home in 9 days!!

Saturday, December 10, 2005 7:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home