Monday, December 05, 2005

Avenged Sevenfold

So, I've discovered a new band. I was reading Revolver and they mentioned these guys as party animals, the guys that write thier music to drugs and booze(basically an eighties band). Amongst the pictures of them with naked women(sadly I didn't see anything, ah well, there's always the internet) I said, "Man, these guys rule, I have to listen to them." Now, I must admit I expected your typical emo band but these guys are awesome(Steve, you would love the fuck out of 'em)

We just got a new table and tv stand(which doubles as a stereo stand). I set up the stereo for the parents, and am going to do the slow sarcastic clap for them when they get home....they really should measure things before they decided they are going to put the stereo in...It'll fit but not well, the record player will be unusable without pulling it out and a few of the buttons(mostly power buttons) are hard to get to.

Got paid today, bought some more christmas presents.

that's all folks!

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Hahahahahaha. I'll make sure to laugh at them when I get home.

And I"m glad you're buying me christmas presents :D Yay!!

Monday, December 05, 2005 10:38:00 p.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

You're right.... I would/do love the fuck out of them. Well, at least Bat Country... that's one fine song. Plus, I think there is some hobo mitt connection there.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 11:22:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home