Monday, March 21, 2005

Movies

Man...I've seen alot of movies that I haven't seen before in the last few weeks.

First I saw Constantine: Good movie, nice story line and cool effects. good acting. Cansantine is an Exorcist that is going to hell because he commited suicide but came back alive. He is trying to exorcise many demons back to hell so he can get in heaven so hell really hates him and wants him to torture him. he ends up making the ultimate sacrifice and clears his name. and there is alot more plot to add on but if you want to find out you'll have to watch the movie.
I give it 8/10, still a few problems

Then I saw Ray: all about Ray Charles Robertson. Good fuckin' movie. Jamie Foxx plays him well, really looks like him except that one time when he takes his glasses of.
I give 9/10, it jumped around alot and was hard to follow at times because of it.

I bought This is Spinal Tap and watched it for the first time.....11/10.......if you haven't seen the movie you probably won't get the eleven unless someone has told you about it which is more than likely. The deleted scenes portion is just as long, if not longer than the movie itself and almost as funny. I haven't watched everything on it yet.

There....I posted again....Happy birthday.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilon, A whined...

not robertson, robinson...sorry

Thursday, March 24, 2005 3:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home