Monday, February 14, 2005

Stuff

So I wiped the hard drive of my computer on thursday and I'm not sure how to rehook the wireless internet thingy so I have been without Internet for the weekend, that's why I haven't been updating this thing. Anywa, today I am going to rate some movies I have seen in the past few days.

1: The Last Samuri: This one is a good movie about a american soldier in the 1870's that is taken over to Japan to teach them how to fight against the samuri but ends up getting captured and then joining them. A good movie everyone should see at least once. I give it a 8/10.

2: House of 1000 Corpses: Ok. I'm still not sure exactly what was happening in this movie but basically some kids get kidnapped by some freaks and end up having weird experiments done on them. A very well done movie but the script was horrible, half the time I had no idea what was going on. I say 5/10.

3: Shaun of the Dead: Fucking hilarious. A good movie for anyone, even people who didn't like Dawn of the Dead. Som guys try to run away from zombies but they aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer. 9/10.

4: Day of the Dead: A good zombie movie. Bub the zombie, with his ability to learn and use weapons is an A+. I give it an 8/10

5: Iron Monkey: Wasn't paying to much attention to this one, really good cheesy wire fighting scenes. 6/10

6 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

OK, so are you off this week?? Cause you should come visit me. It would be fun!!!

Monday, February 14, 2005 1:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Yes I am off, I'll probably(more like hopefully) be doing some work for the weyburn steam cleaners(Clint) so too bad.

Monday, February 14, 2005 3:32:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Fine then. You could at least come online since you're on your computer.

Monday, February 14, 2005 4:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Hey there baby-dick. Ok house of 1000 Corpses was at least a 15/10.. it was that freaky.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:45:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Shanna, I can't come on....I have no internet, like I said in my post. I was using moms comp.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005 7:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Oh....I thought you meant "I was off for the weekend but I got dad to fix it and now I'm back online!"

Thursday, February 17, 2005 6:49:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home