Monday, February 07, 2005

Short Games

Ok I screwed up the first time I wrote this so this is going to be alot shorter than I planned since I already typed it. I hate short games. I spent 50 dollars on Silent Hill 3 and beat it in 9 hours. And it wasn't even that great of a game. I spent 50 on Vice CIty and Beat it after a few months but still have not 100% it. 20 bucks on FFX, beat it after 80 hours and now have over 130 hours logged on with no 100%. Why should I have to spend the sam eamount of money on a game that gives me a few days of entertainment when another gives me a few years. If I was the head of the company games would be sold by how long they take to beat, up to a maximum price or a game sold would have to be more than 70 hours or something like that. 9 hours just doesn't cut it.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

What an unorganized rant.... oh well. Yeah SH 3 sucked... how was 4?

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 2:09:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Boo hoo. Maybe if you weren't so good at video games, you wouldn't beat them so fast!!!!!

Go get me a slurpee.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 1:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Not sure...I haven't played 4, I have heard a few good things but mostly I hear it's even worse. I think would have been ok if it wasn't a clone of number 1.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005 3:43:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

That's I think number 3 would have been ok

Wednesday, February 09, 2005 4:00:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home