Saturday, January 29, 2005

cables

So....I come home today and my parents have just bought a new VCR/DVD player. My dad looks at me and says.."go sowntown and by me an S-video cord and an audio one!" I say ok...it'll give me a chance to swing by 7-11 on the way. I get to New age and a little three foot S-video cord costs 25 freakin' dollars and the audio one is another 5. Naturally dad only gave me a twenty so I went home empty handed(actually my hands were quite full because I had a super gulp for me and Michelle...man that's hard drivin'). He went down to Canadian tire and pickede them both up for 10 bucks..........WHAT THE FUCK!?! Thosee are some pretty competitive prices...I mean, New age isn't even trying....plus the one dad got was a 6 foot, not 3 like the one at New age. Like, it's obvious where New Age makes it's money.....from selling crap to suckers. Why do all the companies feel that they have to jack prices up and get as rich as possible...we should be trying to spread the wealth a little......not hoard it.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Did you get me a slurpee?

Saturday, January 29, 2005 6:40:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Ya, but I accidentally drank it.

Sunday, January 30, 2005 3:13:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home