Friday, January 21, 2005

Finals

Ok. So I just got home from an english final(stupid Ms. Benson) and man can I say my hand hurts. Like why would you want to give your students 16 defenition questions with examples(5 can fit on one peice of that really long loose leaf) and then a 2 page essay. First of all after 30 minutes of writing steady my hand cramped up so bad I thought my head would explode..that's right..my head. I still had an hour left. Plus...Why would you want to spend all the time reading 6 or 7 pages of a test for 20 students...and that's only one class, there's still another. I feel sorry for the people that are still writing it. I was finished second. I think a test should be multiple choice, true or false and maybe a couple essay questions, that way it's easy to correct and write. Now, as I'm saying this, you college kids are probably going "aww, 1 1/2 hours, you poor baby." I feel sorry for you college kids that have to write more, I really do. I like Mr. Hortnesses test who writes them so that they are easy to correct. Multiple choice, fill in the blank and a few other. Not much but still enough to take up an hour. Anyway, I've gotta go drop a deuce really badly so I'm gonna go now. bye.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Hahahaha...yeah, I thankfully never had to write one of her exams. Truthfully though, probably 2 1/2 hours is the longest I've ever written. And it probably wasn't all essay.

Anyway, I'm insanely tired...too tired to even finish thi

Friday, January 21, 2005 11:03:00 a.m.  
Blogger Steven whined...

Yay! Another blog!


....and the monster grows.

Friday, January 21, 2005 1:36:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Dude....the book didn't burn..the fire jumped out from behind it but somehow the book didn't burn.

Sunday, January 23, 2005 12:21:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home