Monday, January 24, 2005

Risk

So, I went out and bought Risk 2 for my comp the otherday. Man is it fun. You can play just like you would on a board but their is also a new way to play where you get to attack at the same time as everyone else. You don't know wher they are going to attack and you can attack a place from as many places as you want and stuff like that and then it tells you where they are attacking and stuff. Hard but fun. Except I'm wondering how it is possible for me to roll double ones 6 fucking times in a row. I nearly shot someone. I lost the most troops in that game and got the least kills but I still won...I rule.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I hope you're gonna burn that and give me a copy. You can send it with the parents when they come in February!!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 1:43:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home