Tuesday, January 25, 2005

No-Name

Ok, My friends are always buying No-Name food because it's cheaper. I can agree with that and I see where they are coming from. It's when they say it tastes exactly the same as brandname stuff. Ya maybe ripple chips do but dill pickle dip doesn't taste like the dill pickle dip philidelphia makes. I swear to god these guys could like a peice of shit and say that it tastes like choclate. Whoever designed their taste buds was real drunk at the time.

5 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

OK, no name food does not ever taste like brand name food. It might be good itself, sometimes, but it still isn't the same. Personally, food is the one thing I refuse to compromise with, I always get brand name. But like pop and stuff is ok no name, no problems there.

Come online, I have new emoticons I have to show you!!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 6:29:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

It still doesn't taste the same though. Mom bought co-op root beer and it doesn't taste the same as any others, ya i know co-op is a brand name but it's cheap enough to be considered no-name

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:28:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

True, it doesn't taste the same. But some no-name pop has it's own really good taste.

Thursday, January 27, 2005 12:00:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Oh, and sorry I didn't respond when you finally came online. I was playing a game. And I have class tomorrow night until 10, so I won't be online until after that.

Thursday, January 27, 2005 12:00:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Fine then...be that way

Thursday, January 27, 2005 10:47:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home