Sunday, January 23, 2005

Ratings

Don't you agree that the people that put the ratings on movies are complete and utter retards. One boob and a little blood and it's an R movie and I can't rent it. That's another thing. Where goddamn 17, Steve and Jon are a mere 1 month away from being 18, is it really gonna hurt to let us rent blade and stop being a bitch. I mean ya, don't rent it out to a 2 year old kid(although that movie would probably be alright to). Some people in this world are just plain stupid. And if anyone says I am one of those people in the post, I will kill you, well probably just bitch at you cause I'm really lazy.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

OK, I know you're on the computer at this very moment because when I sent that other comment, this post wasn't up, and now it is. So come online!!!!!

Sunday, January 23, 2005 5:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

hey moron, look at the time, I don't switch it. It was there you just didn't see it. maybe your bookmark is set to the other thingy, whenever i go to the Pylon it goes to the recycling part 1 thingy

Sunday, January 23, 2005 11:16:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home