Monday, February 28, 2005

Search

So I was at search all weekend, doing the backup thing. Man am I tired and sore. We were at St. Peters church up in Regina(don't ask me exactly where the church is, I don't know) Us guys got one hour of sleep the first day and four the next. Plus we were running around without shoes and there is no carpet so my feet are sore. I washed dishes for 1 1/2 hours. My hands were still white 15 minutes later. All in all though it was alot of fun. A good time was had by all. Rock over Poland! Oh ya and Dallas broke a window at the last search so this time he decided to put a hole in the wall.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 10:33:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Freaky...what Darth Fudge commented. That's exactly what I said outloud after reading about Dallas. What a funny kid. You guys should start tying him to a chair to keep him out of trouble.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 4:54:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

That's what I said. I figure we should just tie him to a titanium wall with indestructible wire and a lava pit below so that if he does get free he falls into it.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005 7:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home