Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sittin'

Another morning of spares.

The Criminal Kid played it's first show on Friday. Seemed like some good reception. It was also nice to get back up onto a stage of some sort. We had a lot of people there and made some good money so that was pretty awesome. Now we just have to make it to our next gig, hopefully in November.

Went to the football game Saturday night. Uncle Guy didn't want to go out in the cold so I got his ticket. It wasn't too bad temperature-wise and the Riders won so all is well. First time I got to wear my new jersey at the stadium. The Riders played awesome in the first half ad managed to hang on for the second. that's good enough for me.

Jammed with Steve Saturday morning. I'm not going to say anything positive about just in case Steve reads this. Then he'll think it was bad or something and be all like "Pilon, why didn't you say anything good?" and then I'll be like "Cause I'm a jackass" and then we'll laugh.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home