Thursday, October 08, 2009

Another Day, But No More Another Dollars.

Another week has gone by. And I continue to "School shit up" as the kids would say...OK, they don't say that, I just made it up. But that is beside the point, the point being the pointy end of a knife. An odd word. Knife. Why even bother with the K? It spells the same thing without it. I think it's a dark plan brought forth by the kkk in order for us to never forget them. Either that or aliens. It's ALWAYS the aliens.

Been hoping around the interwebs lately doing all sorts of stuff. Started myself a twitter account and will probably get a link for that up this morning. Put a few pics up for TCK. I also figured out my own personal flickr account name and password after about 10 minutes of trying every single combination I could think I would ever possibly try. Noticed a description there that is in my profile(that is about me) that I don't remember typing but it's totally true: Musical, Computercal, sexical.

Now english good that is!

Anyway..I think I'm going to dive into the code of this blog and see if I can remember how to add a link. Wish me luck(hopefully the good stuff but I guess it's your choice).

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home