Monday, September 21, 2009

Howdy

Y'all.

I know, I know. It's been awhile. thought I'd get rid of having almost a million digits worth of pi as my starting post on the site. Just posting from the good ol' student lounge at good ol' Palliser Campus of good ol' Siast in good ol' Moose ol' Jaw...ol'. Been commuting with a fellow student in my course and a young gentleman named Davin Bangsund(I think he's trying to steal my soul!).

Been doing good so far. Because of my previous experience I'm pretty much at the top of the class...except in math. had a test Friday that I don't think I did too well on but I guess we shall see when I get it back...which could be in the next little while. We actually have a math tutorial right now that we don't have to be at. I could have gone and I will probably go to a lot of them but I opted to skip this one and work on a little Technical Communication, then I decided to write a blog post...Hey, I was supposed to be typing something either way. Ol'.

Bought damn near a whole new wardrobe on Saturday. Threw out two garbage bags worth of clothing that is no good anymore. So if your wondering who that new fashionable guy walking down the street is then you'll have to go ask him yourself 'cause I don't know him.

I just had a thought...what would happen if someone were to take all the money in the world and give it to Willem Dafoe? Hey, I think we could all agree that something would definitely happen.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home