Saturday, May 19, 2007

They Tried To Kill Him With A Forklift!

hehehe...funny shit.

Got the Rush tickets the other day. Can't fucking wait for the concert. Now if I could just get my new amp so I could keep the tickets happy by serenading them with rush music!

Found a car to buy. Anders is selling his Monte Carlo. I said I would buy it but the tough part is being able to get into the bank. The are open from 10-4 and I work 8-5. we are usually out of the office by 9. I figured if it was 9 I could hold off a little. I'm gonna see about going to the Credit Union on Saturdays though, that might work.

Gots myself a new mic. A Shure SM57 instrument mic. unfortunately when I was trying to use it someone kept making noise outside so all my time was wasted. I'll have to try again later.

Not much else happening other than that. here are some movie reviews.

Unknown - 5 guys stranded in a warehouse lose their memories and have to figure out who are the bad guys and who are the good guys. I give it 8.5 out of 10.

and there was another one but I can't remember what it was cause I watched them two weeks ago.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I think you can't remember it because you're the bad guy!!!!!!!

Tuesday, May 22, 2007 2:29:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home