Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday.

Well, I missed it. Randomization turned three on January 20th. Really haven't had much to say lately though. All I really do is work and play computer. Lately I've been doing a little more. Saw Linger play the other week...They were awesome. Then I saw my grandparents, who are doing very well, but a little bored. Then Jeremy and I started recording a song of his and Steve and I started lending our stuff to be used for the next Oligodendroglia cd.

Other than that I haven't been doing much. EXCEPT YOUR MOM!!!!!! OH SNAP!

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

You've been doing MY mom? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Monday, February 26, 2007 8:26:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown whined...

I wouldn't touch any of your momma's with a 50 ft pole. So basically been there done then got the t shirt. Anyways I shall be blogging again, starting Wednesday. You and your fat momma's should come check me out. Later

Monday, February 26, 2007 11:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home