Saturday, March 24, 2007

New OS

Greetings folks. I was gone there for a bit. You see, when I installed Windows XP after my hardrive crashed something went wrong...I finally decided to fix it last night. I unisntalled Windows and when I went to reinstall it I found that there was a scratch the size of a period that was corrupting the disc. After two cleans in the machine at Movie Factory and faced with having to spend 150 bucks to get a new Windows cd, Jeremy handed me a cd and said: "Here, try Linux...it's free" Ok, that's not exactly what he said but the meaning was there. And I thought I'd go for it. SO I just got it installed and am downloading updates for it right now. So far I like it.....WEEEEEEE...WEEEEE......Jeremy will get that.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

You smell.

Saturday, March 24, 2007 4:12:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home