Saturday, October 06, 2007

Nostalgic Moments

Was just reading a bunch of old posts.

I kicked ass back then.

I can't go on Random rants like I used to.

I'm talking the McDonald's era.

It was my Birthday Thursday.

Got a soldering set and ohm tester from the 'rents.

Pretty Fucking sweet.

I'm a junior crew chief at work now.

Mean I got a raise, benefits and I get my own crew from time to time.

Pretty Fucking sweet.

MOVIE REVIEWS!!!!!!

bet you never expected these.

Wild Hogs - Four middle aged men go on a bike trip to the coast to try to recapture some of their youth and get mixed up with a real bike gang. Hilarity ensues. I give her 9 burnt bars out of 10.

The Number 23 - Jim Carrey stars as a father and husband who works at a pound. When his wife buys him a book about a man who gets obsessed with seeing the number 23 everywhere he also becomes obsessed with the number. The acting and crap was pretty good in this movie it was just that the storyline and script for the movie were just weak. It was slow to take off and didn't really have any surprises to it, although it did try. I give it 23 23's Out of 40.

Blades of Glory - Will Ferrel and the guy that played Napolean Dynamite play two figure skaters in vicious competition with each other. This movie had the same storyline as Anchorman and Talladega Nights. Guy is good, falls and then teams up with the enemy to become good again. Still pretty fucking funny though. If you liked the other two you'll like this one. I give it 7.5 decapitations out of 10.



Also realized from reading old posts that Steve thinks my posts are saucy.

I made some meat sauce for supper the other day.

Actually I made enough of it that I ate it three times and still have a bunch left.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I give this post 6.67 comments out of 13.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 5:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Well played, Shanna. Well played.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007 7:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home