Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So...

Hmmm, apparently when you hit enter while in the Title box it pot your blog even though you haven't typed anything. Ah well, that's what "EDITING" is for.

Not much happening in the realm of the Andrew. Got my last two Midterms today. I should do pretty good on them.

ya..there is not really much else to say about anything.

yup...

...

...

...

Ya, I'm just waiting for you to leave. There is nothing else that is going to happen.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Really, there is NOTHING else. I would really appreciate it if you would leave so that I can get on with my uneventful day.

...

...

...

..

...

...

...

...

Seriously, get the fuck outta here!

...

...

...

...

...

Fuck you dickhead, that's it! I'm leaving. Lock the fucking door when you leave you stupid piece of shit!

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home