Thursday, April 24, 2008

This Sucks.

looks like I'm home for another day. I think I'm gonna go see a doctor this afternoon. I think my back has gotten worse since yesterday but I also haven't taken any robabxacet today so that could be it. This is getting on my nerves. There's only so much a person can take when Jared's in the house. God is he annoying. And I hope he reads this too. but I doubt he will. *sniff*

I just can't wait to go back to work. I think after I see the doctor I'm gonna go talk to my boss and see if he's got anything in the office I can be doing. But we shall see.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

I think your brain is broken. WANT to go back to work?? Ick.

Thursday, April 24, 2008 2:47:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

YOU SON OF A BITCH

Thursday, October 02, 2008 6:10:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home