Monday, December 03, 2007

I Kick Ass!

It's True, I do.

Went up and saw Tool last week. Another great performance even though it was kinda ruined by the fact that you could barely hear Maynard but that's probably the soundman's fault. Came home with a pretty cool shirt and another awesome concert experience.

Did a shit load of recording and mixing for the next Oligodendroglia album on Sunday. Went up to Regina Saturday and picked up Jon's bass for the recording. It's coming along really nice, better than I thought it would. Mind you, I've also been taking a hell of a lot more time on it than any past experiences or than I expected.

In other news, I've been sent off with my own crew lately at work and today I surveyed my first well. 1B13-5-9-6-2. Pretty surprised I managed to do it because nobody told me how to calculate a well...I had to figure out how to do it myself. It took almost all but we got it. Actually, I spent more time doing notes and figuring out how to do them properly than I did figuring out how to calculate the well. The well was pretty simple.

THAT'S IT!!

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Do you kick monkey ass?

Thursday, December 06, 2007 4:44:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home