Tuesday, December 18, 2007

AY! CHIEF!!!

Well, it's happened. I am a junior crew chief. I had my own crew, business cards, phone, and a bunch of other stuff that went with it. It seems that I have impressed Pat so hopefully it stays. Sadly though one of our guys quit so I've been stuck back with Miles but it's not so bad. With him at least you know your getting shit done!

Since I've been a crew chief I decided to go out and buy an iPod and a little radio transmitter thing so that I can listen to my music in the truck. It's pretty sweet but I don't like it's method of putting songs onto the iPod. about half my music it says are not the right format yet it has still put on others of the same format. In fact, sometimes the split happens on the same album that was downloaded to my comp all at once so there shouldn't be a difference.

Gave buying music a try for the first time because of it. I bought Serj Tankians new video(pretty cool) and a Dream Theater album for 10 bucks which would normally have cost me 20. So I think if I ever want to buy music that's where I'm going to go, although the music library isn't very complete. Doesn't have any Tool(but has Puscifer) I figure it's probably still being worked on. Now the only thing is to stop myself from buying too much music because now that it is so accessible I can see myself having the problem. Guess we get to see how strong my will-power is.


And now, for all of you poets out there:

"'Can't you just leave it?' the new Jewish mother asks. Umbilical cord."
–Jewish Haiku

7 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Your post confuses me because you keep skipping tenses.

First, you say, "I AM a junior crew chief."

Then you say, "I HAD my own crew..."

Then you say, "Hopefully it stays."

Then you say, "I've been stuck back with Miles"

Then you say, "Since I've been a crew chief."

You confuzzle me. Fix it please.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007 7:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

What the fuck do look like. I'm a fucking surveyor not a goddamn Unglish major!

Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:37:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Besides I AM a junior crew chief and I HAD a crew but the took it away from me for the week because someone quit. I'm still technically a crew chief even though I'm with Miles.

Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:38:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

OH! Now I get it. It wasn't clear. I was confused as to you could be a crew chief with no crew...there's nobody to be the chief of!!!!

Thursday, December 20, 2007 2:23:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

egg-zactly!

Thursday, December 20, 2007 6:34:00 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown whined...

Your quilted hat makes you look even goofier than usually. Is that Wool? Did your gamma make it for you? Where can I pick up one of those quilted hats?

Friday, December 21, 2007 10:58:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

What you talking about, Danny?

Monday, December 24, 2007 2:13:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home