Thursday, June 07, 2007

Stuff

Man, crazy.

Got my new eye glasses yesterday..the auto tint(Or transistions as the fancy people call them) is really nice..I can see with out the blur or the sunlight...It's great.

Also got my car yesterday..a 1997 Monte Carlo. Bought it from Anders...It's a pretty sweet fucking ride. I believe I am going to enjoy that car.....a lot.

And today I went to check and see if my amp was in...The week could have been perfect..New glasses, new car...new cabinet. That's right, only the cabinet(speakers). Seems the amp itself is on back order. Frankly I'm really pissed off at Marshall right now. They are one of the largest(if not the largest) amp makers in the world and they can't seem to make amps...It's been three fucking months. Now I get to stare at a cabinet mocking me for who knows how much longer. It's retarded.

And the bright side though...the cabinet is huge and very, very sexy.

Pan's Labyrinth - A young girl tries to escape from the man her mother is marrying by completing tasks to prove herself as the princess of a great underground kingdom. This was a pretty good movie with some good effects but I thought the story progressed very slowly, especially at the start. But it had some very good characters and monsters and some really gory scenes so all in all I think I will give it 7.5 eyeballs in hands out of 10

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

I new you were man crazy. Looks like little Pilon is finally coming out of the closet.

Friday, June 08, 2007 12:48:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Is that an offer??

Sunday, June 10, 2007 2:27:00 p.m.  
Blogger Mrs. Squish whined...

ohh... a sexy cabinet!! And you get your own apartment that can be turned into Andrews lair. Thats an exciting week!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 1:56:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Andrew it's only an offer if your willing to openly admit how gay you are and how you long for the gentle caress of a man. If so then perhaps I am your man.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 7:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home