Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What's Up, Bitches??

Greetings, y'all! Haven't been up to much lately. Just work. Been working on Rob's crew. Rob is a pot smoking hippie. That is the first thing he tells new people. We had a hour and a half long discussion about religion and life and all that shit on the way home from Glenn ewen. I don't think I have ever had that serious of a discussion for that long in my life. Pretty sure that guy(who's in his late thirty's and still living with his mother and collects shit loads of comics and toys) knows more about what's going on in the universe than any religion. Pretty fucked up.

I was looking at new amps on the Marshall site the other day. They don't have any prices listed there so I found on I liked and then searched around for a price...2000 dollars...I think I'll take a different one. Maybe once I have a band that hits it big I'll buy one but for now I don't think so.

Snakes on a Plane - Everything you've heard about this movie was true. It had my greatest fear of taking a piss in outhouses in it...a snake biting off your dick...ouch. 9 Samuel Jacksons out of 10. I only give it 9 because of the snake biting dick part...didn't want to see that.

My Super Ex-girlfriend - A man begins to date a girl to find out she is a super hero and after she seems to needed he breaks up with her and starts getting sharks thrown at him. I didn't stop laughing once through the entire movie. An extremely funny movie with good actors. I give 'er 10 orbiting cars out of 10.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Unknown whined...

My greatest fear is seeing you rate a movie, 10 pink dildos out of 10

Thursday, January 11, 2007 3:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home