Thursday, January 25, 2007

What Up,

Y'all? I am so fucking tired right now I think I could shit my pants...oh, there it goes. Finally finished up a subsection at work today, all the while being mobbed by the friendliest dog I have ever seen. We then started another one and ended up just getting pissed off. Turned out we had to move a few legal pins. We had to yank one of them out with the truck it was stuck in there so good. It was awesome.

The parents are going to Las Vegas the first week of Feb and they want me to drive them up to Regina so I guess I'll be hanging out then. Now I just need to find a place to sleep...maybe my drug farm over on 8th avenue?

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilon, A whined...

THROW PILLOWS!!!

Saturday, January 27, 2007 1:37:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I'm still waiting on those details about that dump!!!!!!

Saturday, January 27, 2007 2:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home