Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Shadows Lose.

I beat Shadow of the Colossus last night..so there Shanna. That boss you said I couldn't beat took all of 8 minutes. Kinda pissed me off..the last boss was a bitch. I also finished Guitar Hero II on Hard. I am the king.

Started to set stuff up so that the boys at Oligodendroglia could start recording but I lent my F-control to Linger so they could record and I didn't get on of the RCA cables with the two quarter inch adapters for it back so I was shit out of luck. IT gave me time to play around with my Compression Sustainer. Got rid of a nasty buzz my guitar has always produced when I turn on the distortion. A much nicer sound. But who knows what it'll sound like once I get the new AMP...but who knows when that is going to happen. Hopefully sooner than later...the budget thing is looking pretty good right now but I still have to pay of my line of credit, but there isn't much left to that.

Started a Pandora radio station this morning because Jeremy is always praising it...I put in a list of bands I like, mainly Progressive Metal to Death Metal and a few Classical Metal bands in there and all it's giving me is soft rock pussy shit. It better start getting better or else I swear to god I'll stop using it and go back to winamp! DAG-NAMIT!

And now you know the rest of the story.

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home