Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Another Day, Another Dollar.

Well, had another short day at work(and by short I mean that I got off at five...when I'm supposed to). My usual crew chief is in Trinidad right now so I'm working with a guy from Swift Current who used to live in Weyburn. I was starting to get annoyed with this job because it's always the same thing...mark a well or a flowline. But I guess every other job is even worse..your always in the same place. With this job there is a little bit of traveling going on and you get to see different places, which is cool, even if all of Southern Sask looks exactly the same.

That week off is making me hurt but not as much as before the week. It gave me a break in between and gave my muscles a chance to release. I won't get another break for a while but I think I'll be in better shape and be able to handle it more.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this:

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

Friday, January 05, 2007 5:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

No you didn't..you said I would be more sore than if I had worked the christmas holidays. I do recall saying that I don't hurt as much as if I had.

Friday, January 05, 2007 11:35:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home