Monday, December 11, 2006

Weekend

Had a pretty good weekend this weekend..weekend....weekend, weekend. Weekend. Anywho. Went up to Regina Saturday night and hung out with Jon, Vic and Jason. Played some Guitar Hero and Watched a movie called The Fountain(review later). Then on Sunday I headed over to Avonlea with my mon and say my grandparents in a choir and got a good freakin' meal. GOod times were had and me and Blair made some shots in pool we never thought possible in our hands. Also, I got killed by a one nostriled raving lunatic with a flock of seagulls haircut..but that's a different story entirely.

The Fountain - Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weis star in a wierd movie all about trying to acheive immortality. THree stories go throughout the movie all of them with the same main characters and the same basic storyline but different. Kinda shows that no matter who or where you are, immortality is the same. I give it 9.5 crazy shamans out of 10.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilon, A whined...

That is one hell of a comment...don't be insulted if I don't read it.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:36:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

You just gonna take that shit from that guy!

THE NERVE!

Thursday, December 14, 2006 4:31:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home