Saturday, December 09, 2006

Baby, It's Been Awhile.

IT's been a little bit since my last post so I thought I'd get on here. Had a long week and didn't feel like posting after work. All of our equipment from batteries to cords was breaking and the weather wasn't making it nice at all. We had to lay three wells in the last three days of work and we laid them and then had to move them because they didn't like them and basically the job was the job from hell. My legs are killing me from walking through waistdeep snow all week. But I got through it and we got the job done.

Not to much happening. Starting to settle into the new house. Bootsy really enjoys it.

Gonna head up to Regina tonite to hang out with Jonny boy and whoever else I may see.

Ok, question for y'all. I've asked a few people this.

OK, in zombie movies one of the reasons for zombies coming is that when hell is full, the dead walk the earth. What if for some reason everyone was suddenly nice and heaven filled up...would zombies that help old ladies across the street appear? OR as Jon says, is Heaven perfect and can't fill up?? Let's hear it people.

Labels: ,

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

No there'd just be way more angels!!! stupid boy, that and Heaven will never be full there's always room...but ya definitely be beautiful angels not creepy zombies...lke you! Me, I'll be an angel!

Friday, December 15, 2006 10:28:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home