Sunday, November 26, 2006

Jcl.

Man it's cold outside. I am not looking forward to going to work tommorrow. Although there are supposed to be some warmer days next week, mingled in with minus 25 weather.

Went and saw Old Skool perform at the Royal last night. I think someone put something in the drinks. I woke up with a headache and I was really thirsty...hmm, probably just my imagination. Although my sister is the bartender I was getting the drinks from so I wouldn't be suprised if she did do something..like put Alcohol in them..tsk tsk.

And now for a few movie reviews.

Accepted - A young graduate is tired of being rejected from colleges so to make his parents proud he makes his own fake college and is supried when thousands of students show up to it and he has to figure out a way to give them the education they deserve. Fuck this movie was hilarious. You knew what was going to happen throughout the entire movie and some of the actors kinda sucked but it wa funny as hell. I give 'er 8.5 mind explosives out of 10.

Cars - Owen Wilson is the voice of a champion rookie race car is off to try and win the piston cup when he is unexpectedly arrested in a small town and forced to repair a road before he is allowed to leave. Through it all he slowly becomes to like it there and makes friends with the residents. Pixar pulled out another one. Kudos to them. Although not as funny as Monsters Inc. it's still a great movie. I give it 9 Ratzenburgers out of 10.

Underworld: Evolution - Kate Beckinsale returns in this sequel about a vampire and a Vampire/Werewolf cross trying to prevent the release of the orginal Werewolf. It's not as good as the first one. I just got bored of it. I give it 6.5 vampires out of 10.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Old man winter needs someone to cram a hot plate up his ass.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:09:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Hey,

Are you putting that picture of you up in your new house? You know what picture I'm talking about.

I think you should.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006 4:43:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home