Sunday, October 22, 2006

Weekend.

Well, had a good weekend. Steve, Jon and Jared came down so I had someone to hang out with plus Jeremy and I jammed last night. It was pretty funk-a. Got a few moer things for work so now I will be ale to be fairly warm in even the coldest temperatures. Well, not absolute zero, but pretty close to.

OTher than that I haven't been doing to much. I guess I passed my Petroleum Safety Training the other day. I've got a few more courses coming up in the next few weeks that COndon survey is paying for. Pretty sweet.

V for Vendetta - Well, I'm gonna start off by saying that I never read the comic book so this review isn't going to be comparing the two. In a futuristic London where a political party rules the city with an iron fist, a single man stands up and brings forth an idea to the people. I don't know. I really don't feel like saying to much so I'm just gonna say that this movie has a good mix of action, humor, a little romance and a good story line. I thought it was pretty good. Go watch it. I give it 8.5 somethings out of 10.

The Punisher - This is the old one from 1989. Terrible. I give it 3 charging through paper walls out of 10.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

wow, a bad review.

MENTION THAT WE NEED A DRUMMER!

Sunday, October 22, 2006 4:02:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

So, when are you moving out??

Monday, October 23, 2006 4:24:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

When I can find a place to live dumbass. Rental houses aren't eactly all over the place here in Weyburn.

Monday, October 23, 2006 5:04:00 p.m.  
Blogger amo nostri whined...

HE KILLED A MUTE WOMAN

Friday, November 03, 2006 4:08:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home