Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sittin' Round

Wassup. Interwebs working a lot better now. Still can't log into MSn for some reason but Google Talk works and Jeremy happens to have it as well so got to talk to him and then he brought it over to the 'rents house so now I can message people. YAY!

Went for a walk today to check out the local main street. Loaded with crappy stores and a lot of people. Sat around for the rest of the day. Started to write another song. Still haven't finished another I've got, hell, I might even combine them. Switched my blog over to the new blogger beta. It's the same as the old with more customization options, still looking into those though. Also installed Google desktop onto my comp, not sure if I like it yet. Not good but not bad.

Probably gonna walk down to the waterfront tommorrow, but maybe not. There is also a mall off a little ways but I'm not sure If I'll head over there, I don't really need to spend any money. figured I'd update more now that I can to make up for the lack of updates for the past two weeks.....enjoy.

Labels: