Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Life's Not Fair.

Well, had my first day of work today. It wasn't bad. In the morning I just helped load some of the trucks and then I started taking a course. At about 12:30 I put it on hold because I was going to go help another guy do a complete survey of Fas Gas. We had to mark where everything that was bolted down was. Luckily we have this fancy doohickey that all we do is put it in a spot, push a button and it marks the spot with a name of your choosing. Well, it works if it can get ahold of enough GPS satellites, which sometimes it has trouble doing. Had to get myself a new winter jacket, steel toed boots and a few other things that I'll get later for the job. The skin on my calves is kinda raw because my sock didn't go high enough for the boots. Now I know.

Anyway, this all brings me to my title. 'm sitting there marking where the pumps are when this fuckign sweet mustang pulls up. I'm talking a nice mustang. Betcha it cost a lot. Who would stroll out but my previous manager at the Weyburn Inn, Bonnie. Why does she, a fucking stupid Bitch who probably couldn't fiure out how to get out of a hallway get such a nice car when the rest of us, intelligent people(well, sometimes) who work hard everyday to keep ourselves going(not so much me yet but it'll come) get dick all? She's really lucky that when dhe came into McDonald's 2 months ago that she didn't order any food, becasue I saw her and i would have shit in her burger.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Unknown whined...

Chillax about Bonnie there if it's the red convertible she had before. It's just a crappy little wanna be mustang. All shine and nothing to show.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 10:54:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home