Monday, October 09, 2006

Homeward Bond...I Mean Bound.

Yup, it's offical. The Parents are coming to pick me up on the 23rd. Things just ain't working out over here. Been able to talk to some people over Google talk so that has gotten rid of some of the boredom, plus a few walks around town. I'll proably take a few more classes just for something to day, and to get a little info out of 'em.

Managed to get into my 0moola account. So that means I'll probably get the rest of the Oligodendroglia cd's up, for those of you who want 'em(Jon).

Labels: ,

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

YES!! Our super hero team has grown to 4, after you get back and I'm looking to add a 5th.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 7:15:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

OH DAMN!

Wednesday, October 11, 2006 5:13:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home