Saturday, October 14, 2006

Homeage

Well, I'm home. GOt a text message the other day: "We are coming to pick you up this weekend". Boy was I suprised. So I'm back in Weyburn, gonna look for a job and a place to stay. See what happens with all that. Glad to be back. I wasn't liking vancouver too much. IT's just too damn big. But whatever.

I need to get my guitar fixed. The springs on my ridge are wearing out and it sticks out far more than it should.....gotta get that looked at.

tootles.

Labels:

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Unknown whined...

Excellent. Weyburn needs another super hero. I'm just having a hard time keeping up is all.

Saturday, October 14, 2006 11:28:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

I think what Weyburn needs is another psychiatrist to deal with Danny's delusions.

Sunday, October 15, 2006 2:36:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home