Monday, October 30, 2006

BBLLOOOOODDDDD!!

You know, I keep getting the feeling that the people at the blood donor clinic don't like me very much...but still want my blood. I go in there today to give blood and everything was going alright, my pulse was a little high at first but it slowed down. I sit in the chair and they were going to take blood out of my left arm. at first she has trouble finding the vein and then when she sticks me, the needle isn't in properly. I told her the same things happened last time so she pulls the needle out, after I got the hole, and then asks me if I wanted to do the right arm instead. I said what the hell, why not, I'm here. It worked fine but right now I have a hole on the inside of each arm joint.

Bastards. Although, a couple of the nurses working on me were real perty like.

Haven't been doing much else other than that. Went to Shanna's convocation the other day. i got a video of it on my camera but the contrast is so severe that everything on stage, with the lights on it, is just a bright white light. So you can just see this bright white object walking across the stage blending in with the bright white objects behind it. Pretty sweet. I've still got it so if you want to see it just say so.

Also, you all smell.

Got a njew kid at work today so I'm now officially not the new guy, I'm just the other guy that has no idea what he's doing. Pretty swanky. Got my CPr/first aid training coming up on the fourth and fith. They pay for the training plus pay me to be there..AWESOME! Well, anywho. I'm gonna get the hell out of here becasue you all suck. I mean, you call this a suprise party. Whatever. Good night, jerkwads!

0 Idiotic Remarks:

Post a Comment

<< Home