Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ALRIGHT!!

Ok, so, I went to drop off my resume to Condon survey group. I dropped it off and headed off to Movie Factory to rent a movie. I'm about to open the door and my cell phone rings. It's Pat MAloney of Condon Surveyors wondering if I could come in for an interview. i headed back and after about 30 minutes I walked out with a job and a bunch of dates listed so that I can get the proper education to go out on the field. I start tommorrow, I'll probably just be working inside city limits though. Pretty seet. Starting wage is 10 bucks but it'll probably go up.

Tonite I will be featuring a review of Thank You For Smoking dedicated to Corey and Laura Morriesette(I just realized I have no idea how to spell that, now to go look it up!...........Morrissette. DAMMIT! so close)

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

So, what exactly will you be doing.

Pat Maloney, that's Heather's dad!! Yay!!! I haven't seen Heather since grad. Wow.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 4:40:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home