Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Packing.

This whole packing my shit together for the trip to Vancouver is a hell of a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. If I forget anything, I'm shit out of luck...I can't just hop in the car and drive to Weyburn to pick something up. I'll probably come home for christmas and that's it. And the problem isn't so much of forgetting stuff, but the fact that I can only take so much. about 75% of my stuff is being left at home. I have to weed through everything and find out what I need and pretty much take only it. I'm already leaving my amp behind which isn't something I'd like to do but I have no choice. I'm also leaving my acoustic and a shitload of books and all of my VHS tapes. Uggh. This sucks. My computer, guitar and gear and clothing...and that's about it. Everyone keeps saying...don't worry, your only there for a year. That probably won't be true though. I'm not going to find a job recording music in Weyburn....probably not anywhere in Sask. It's possible but not fucking likely. I'd like to go somewhere in Alberta or Manitoba preferably, it's a little closer to home and the cities are big enough that there are job opportunities.

8 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

It aint easy, but I know you'll manage bro!

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 11:18:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Unpack the condoms Virgin Boy

Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:18:00 a.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Pack the condoms. I don't want a brother with an STD.

Well, even if you stay longer, I'm sure you'll have a bit of cash then to ship anything really important. Or you could just buy new there.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 6:07:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

You an STD.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:28:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

sorry....Your an STD.

Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:29:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Ewwwww you're too little to know what a condom is much less use one!!! yucky!!!!

I agree with Shanna no sense bringing everything or shipping everything and then move somewhere else (not saying sask) but you might as well wait until you get established somewhere you might stay for a little while and then ship all of your stuff there. I left a lot of shit behind my first two years when I was in res, you learn to live without, or buy new, or make mom pay the shipping to get it out to you!!!!! Cause you know she'll miss her baby and do whatever you want...you'll be the new Shanna! And Shanna will now be treated like dirt!

Friday, September 08, 2006 3:15:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Your both morons. I am leaving all of my stuff. I am only taking what I need, like I stated before.....It's just that the stuff I need takes up a lot of fucking room.

Friday, September 08, 2006 6:35:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Too late Shanna!

Saturday, September 09, 2006 7:33:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home