Sunday, September 17, 2006

Last Day of.....Work?

Well, just got off my last day of work, only to find that it wasn't my last day. I went in to the main McDonald's to see if they had writen me in for anything Monday or Tuesday, since I said I could work either of those two days. Well, I got me 11 more hours over the two days...now I'll have something to do next week. Saw Danny at work today.....some superpowers.

Lucky Number Slevin - When Slevin is mistaken for another man who owes two separate crime bosses a lot of money, he finds himself in the middle of a mob war with the cops watching him closely as well as a world class assassin. He must try to work his way out of the mess and straighten things out. A very good movie with some fucking big names. Let's see, Josh Hartnett, Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Lucy Liu and a few others I can't think of right now. Although the suprise ending is actually pretty easy to guess once the movie gets going, it still manages to pop in a few suprises. I give 'er 9 Bruce Willis's mustache's out of 10.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Yes I saw you too. And my super powers are amasing. You should be happy that I didn't use my ability to see through air on you, or my ability to stick my foot up your ass. I'm also looking for a sidekick, and reading your blog, I think you might be the man for the job. The Human Carburator. As you ate the toast with all that butter on it, the deep fried egg, and the deep fried grape.

Monday, September 18, 2006 3:30:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

That toast thing was fucking nasty. The others were gross but the taste of the butter on the toast stayed with me for hours...In fact, when I think about it, I can still taste it. I have also eaten salt, pepper and mustard in ice cream and a full bottle of mustard squirted onto a single hotdog. *shudder*

Monday, September 18, 2006 10:21:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Those are just the kinda things it takes to be a superhero in this world nowadays. Andrew if you want to be my sidekick. It's yours. Together we will stop everything evil and sit back and reap the rewards, like girls, and a key to the city.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 4:00:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

KEY TO THE CITY! I'M IN!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006 8:57:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home