Wednesday, September 13, 2006

G and G.

Well, just got back home from visiting my grandma and grandpa Pilon. They are doing well. A little over worked. Helped them out with some chores around the house, washing the car, hanging up christmas lights and the such. Got a lot of cheap beef jerky at grayson and a shitload of sausage and now we are home. Also, Jeremy, we have the telescope.......now everyone knows! HAHAHAHAHA! Indeed.

Got more setup done on my rig...I figured out two problems with it.

1. I had now stereo sound coming from it. Turned out to be a problem with the program..it was incorrectly set. I fixed it.

2. When I play my instrument, or sing, I cannot hear it coming through the speakers with the music I am playing or singing along with. I can only listen to one or the other. This can be somewhat fixed with guitar. Just play the music through the speakers and make sure the sounds for your guitar are set and play. But that doesn't work with a mic. Most people can't sing with headphones on unless thier voice is coming through it. Still thinking on it but with how this setup works the only way of fixing it results in massive feedback, which really isn't fixing it at all.

Tootles.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Can I have some jerky?

Thursday, September 14, 2006 12:37:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

So you got jerky and aint sharing any. You selfish selfish bastard.

Saturday, September 16, 2006 3:26:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home