Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Frustrated.

Trying to pack shit up for the trip to Vancouver. I'm packing up everything but I don't want to pack up too much, like my computer cause then I won't have anything to do tommorrow. And through it all mom won't stop nagging at me that I'm not gonna get done in thime. Honestly, I can guaruntee that I can pack the rest of this shit up in less than two hours.

On the bright side we went up to Regina today, I know have pants, a coat and a new snazzy MP3 phone. It also takes pictures and the likes. Pretty sad when my camera takes better pictures than my camera does. And the last 4 digits of my number are 0000. How fucking cool is that. Unfortunatley it will be changing once I get to Vancouver.

This whole moving to Vancouver thing has me Frustrated, Excited, Nervous and a host of other feelings and the people around me aren't helping much. I just can't wait to get it over with.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

My cell phone doubles as a cell phone. Also super hero's don't need cell phones. Tho if we're gonna fight evil and what nots together i suppose we should devise some sort of signal thing for people to call eh?

Friday, September 22, 2006 3:05:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

ANDREW, WE NEED A FRIGGIN UPDATE HERE???? DID YOU MAKE IT?

KEERIST!

Sunday, September 24, 2006 9:01:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilot whined...

Would it kill you to at least call me sometime?

Sunday, September 24, 2006 9:01:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home