Sunday, August 20, 2006

ughh.

Frick I'm tired. In the past three weks the only days I've had off I have had to work at the WIT. Really sucks. The only thing keeping me going now is the fact that I am only 4 days away from seeing Tool...............I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!!! And I got a real big paycheck on Thursday which makes those 10, 11 and 14 hour days more worth while.

I've got an idea of what my next Tattoo is gonna be(although It's gonna have to wait till I'm done school and have money. It's actually a bunch of things and once it's all complete it will be huge. It actually incorporates the one I have into it. On my left arm, on the same spot as my right one, I will get a cross woth the same flower curled around it, then just below my neck I'm going to get an eye..probably the Tool eye just because it is the best for what I want it to symbolize. Then at about the middle of my back It will have a head from the side looking up with it's mouth wide open and eyes clenched closed, like it's screaming. coming out of the mouth will be vines that lead to the other three tattoo's and each of those will have vinces that lead to each other. The one I have now will symbolize evil, the cross one will symbolize good, the eye will symbolize the spirit and the head will symbolize the body. The body will be the only one without an eye on it symbolizing that without the other three, we are blind. The tentacles are how they are all brought together and symbolizes life. I have a rough drawing of it(and when I say rough, I mean rough) and I think if done right, it could look pretty fucking cool. I'd get they guy here in Weyburn to do it since he is familiar with what I have and what I want.

4 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Pilot whined...

You sound tired Andrew. Are ya tired?

Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:22:00 p.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

Nope, I'm good.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:42:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Obviously I didn't get any of the artistic imagination in the family...it all went to the rest of you.

Monday, August 21, 2006 7:54:00 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

See this is why I don't read your blog regularly...my little guy isn't supposed to end up like a big ass creepy tatooed guy that like smokes and drinks too much and has no natural skin anymore and even looking at the tatoos makes you scared to be alive.....my poor little guy, what happened?! You were so cute!!!

:-)

And yes Shanna you are a product of the mailman who was not artistic at all,,, no wait, our parents aren't artistic!!! Mom!!! how long has this affair been going on ?!!! :-) No we're all just freaks of nature, especially Andrew, I mean come on!?

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 11:27:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home