Thursday, August 31, 2006

SCORE!

Finally! This shit-box is finally doing what I want it too. So, I took my Firewire card back to Dynamics and they didn't have any others so they just refunded me the $55 I spent on the card. I went over to Computer Solutions, found one for $25, plus it was a newer version of the card and also came with a cable(which I can't use anyway) and video editing software. Plus, my F-control now works. Been fiddling around with it for the past while. IT's not perfect but it's awesome. I can't play sound out through my speakers if they are going out the headphones and anyhing I play on my guitar won't come out the headphones or the speakers on my comp..I can only get a direct feed from my mixer..although i might find a way to fix this...I can still record the sound so I figure I might just have something set wrong.

Just got back from a concert in which I bought the Shoot the Messenger Ep, Come Revolution. Haven't listened to it yet but I love these guys live so I hope it's awesome. Although I must say, it's been exactly a week since I've seen Tool(actually, exactly a week ago, I was still at the concert) and this concert wasn't even close...no coloured lights let alone lasers. Plus nothing moved but the band members......kinda boring. It was much quieter than the Tool concert too.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Yeah no need to thank me at all.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:43:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home