Monday, August 14, 2006

I Am Going To Make Your Death........Interesting.

Well, I finally caved and got a Myspace account(Before Jeremy too, I just haven't mentioned mine yet). It's a band page and I've got 4 songs on it right now but I would like to replace them...or at least add some lyrics to three of them. Might go up to Regina with Steve and Jon tommorrow and buy a mic but I'm still not sure. I'm working on a song right now that I think is better than anything I've written before.....and it's all thanks to Behringer.

So, it sounds like Jon and I have a ride to the Tool concert. Rob, Kat and Jeremy are being gracious enough to give us a ride(mainly Rob I guess since it's his car...I think). About 11 days till the concert....I can't freakin' wait! But this stupid thing called time says that I'll have to......Sometimes I want to put time on the list...and it's getting closer and closer to making it.

Firewall - Harrison Ford stars as a computer programmer for a bank whose family is kidnapped and will only be released when he gets them into the bank so they can steal money off the computers. Thier plans go bad when they find there is nowhere to plug thier computer into and Harrison Ford must figure a way to steal the money using what they have. A good movie but some of the computer stuff they were doing didn't make sense to a guy like me.......just gibberish. This made it a little hard to get going but it still makes for a good movie. It's really a mind game between good and bad. I give it 8 hacks out of 10. I also noticed that they do not talk about Firewalls at all in the movie..they just don't come into play.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

So is your thingy that wasn't working good to go now??

Oh, I'm coming home on Thursday. Not sure if anyone told you.

Monday, August 14, 2006 11:09:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home