Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hmmm. Indeed.

Well, just finished re-installing a bunch of shit to my computer. I was starting to have problems with it(to much fucking spyware) and so I decided to wipe it. It was much quicker this time since I have a second hard drive I could easily move to files I wanted to keep. Although it has fixed most of the problems(not being able to delete certain files, etc.), it didn't fix the main one, and that is my firewire connection. This leaves me at one conclusion. They Firewire card they sold me is shot. I've tried everything. Putting it in a different slot, trying different slots on it, different hardware and software. As far as I can tell, it's my last option. I guess I'll run over to Dynamics tomorrow and exchange it for a new one. No problem there. I just want my fucking F-control to work.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Anonymous Anonymous whined...

Your welcome for the help commoner no no no need to thank me.

Thursday, August 31, 2006 11:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home