Thursday, August 10, 2006

Do you?

Ok, I need to borrow a Firewire device from someone to test and see if my Firewire card is working properly. If anyone knows of anything, please contact me.

Went and talked to Adam at Music Craft today and talked a little on how to properly set up my mixer and F-control. He's not sure what is wrong with it but he figures, as do I, that it is either the Firewire or that my computer is telling me I have software that I don't. Either way I have to figure it out. He showed me the equipment he uses.....it does a lot less but costs a lot more. I figure his will NEVER break and will produce near studio, if not studio, quality sound. I might take a look at the Firewire setup he uses but if it's my computer that is the problem then that isn't going to fix it.

Listening to Bleak over my amp right now. Not the greatest quality but the Bass kicks ass.

1 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Corey M whined...

I gots a camcorder with a firewire out you may be able to borrow (depending on which firewire input your computer has). Let me know.

Oh, and my old blog is dead...but there's a new one to take it's place:

http://www.cdsplayhouse.blogspot.com/

Saturday, August 12, 2006 4:42:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home