Wednesday, December 14, 2005

All of it Bitching

Ok, kinda had a rough day today. Went to work today and had to work with Danny and Blair...now, these guys are great guys to work with, they are both funny and they usually know what they are doing at work, however, they hate each other. When they work together they never say a word and the day drags on and on. Also, the gel bubble inside the bottom of my boots has begun to slide over(I thought it would pop first) and that is really starting to hurt my feet. After work I went to my sisters house and shoveled her driveway since she's in Chicago right now, to make it look like someone is home. Then I came home and shoveled here. Nothing I enjoy doing hass been done so far in the day. Next I was phoned by one of my bosses, Clint, asking me to go out with him to the WIT and clean. I said yes of course. He left a little before me since he still had another job to do and he even paid me($60, that little section kinda sounds like I'm a whore) which is one good thing to happen in the day. I left the terminal and before I climb into my car I went to drop the garbage in the bin, on the way back I look down and notice the back right tire on my car is flat. 20 minutesd later, after crouching down with my ass in the very strong and cold wind that is also blowing snow, I got the spare tire on(which was under a shitload of junk in my trunk...I have no room in the backseat of my car anymore) and I headed home. Then I went to Jareds and that was alright and now I'm here. ALso, on Monday, the heater went on my car for the third time so I had no way to warm up. Oh, and on the way out to the terminal, because the quickest way there means me crossing over the railroad tracks, driving down a bit, and then crossing over again, I ended up waiting for the same train twice. Not a great day....my ass is still cold. And now I'm getting sick. I have that lightheaded feeling and I'm extremely hot. But, I'm determined to get a good nights sleep and go to work tommorrow.

Played The Warriors at Jareds tonite. Extremely fun, imagine the fist fights in GTA times 100. It's freakin' fun. However, I suggest that you don't paly it with young ears present because within 5 minutes youwill have heard every combination of swearing possible. Freakin' awesome.

2 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Steven whined...

Wow Pilon, that's a lot of shitty things to happen in one day. Best of luck with all that. As a side note, I knew you couldn't resist saying something you did that wasn't bitching...

Works every time.

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:19:00 p.m.  
Blogger Soulfood whined...

Awwwwww, poor Andrew. Well, I'll be home on Monday to make fun of you in person.

Thursday, December 15, 2005 9:06:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home