Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Wierd

So, last night I was working and I went and brought some glasses out to the girls at the bar. Standing by the bar was an extremely drunk biker. After I set the glasses down he turns to me and goes: "Hey, this dishwasher is looking pretty sexy!" Needless to say he was telling the truth but I quickly walked away from him and the bar. I figured he probably wouldn't rape me since he gets plenty of that in jail....And no jokes about him not being able to rape me cause you can't rape the willing......their just not funny.

I've got Seven songs written and ready for lyrics for the Oligodendroglia cd. Jeremy might be joining us on the cd for a song if he can scrounge up and instrument that isn't a guitar, bass, piano, drums or anything else like that that I would be able to get. I think I know which song we can put his lyrics too, I have to talk it over with Steve though.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep up the lyric thing just for the fact that I just don't feel like writing whaat I think about them.....I'll still put some up but probably not every day.

Join the Oligodendroglia contest.

3 Idiotic Remarks:

Blogger Soulfood whined...

Haha. Andrew the Sexy Dishwasher. You should sign everything like that from now on.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 11:45:00 a.m.  
Blogger Pilon, A whined...

I will do nothing of the sort


Andrew "The Sexy Dishwasher" Pilon

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:48:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous whined...

All I gotta say is try being a bartender who is way hotter than you!!! for a year and at a way busier bar!!!! I swear to god you wonder why I'm even more sinical (I don't know how to spell that!) and bitchy than before, and yes it was possible to get bitchier, who would have thought! That and I'm way hotter than you, see when I look at you I kinda think about stabbing out my eyes, hehehe

Saturday, September 17, 2005 11:05:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home